Thursday 8 August 2013

Style Icons | Lily Collins, Emma Watson |


This is the majestic Lily Collins. I love her acting, but I also love her style. Like me, she is a pretty big fan of the overthrow, which I think really adds a level of effort to an outfit. I personally am a skirt kinda gal, but Lily Collins certainly does know how to make plain shinny jeans look stylish and sophisticated.


Maybe my obsession with Emma Watson started with Harry Potter, maybe it truly started when I became enraptured in how she composed and used her experiences. Either way, this gal is quite the gem. With her big jackets, cute scarfs and chopped hair how can I not have her as a style icon?

So, who's your style icon? Why are they your style icons?
Thanks for reading
Sincerely, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment